· Staff Appreciation Day. Today Mrs S thanked all the wonderful staff members at Wellcamp. Last Friday was World Teacher’s Day and last term was Teacher-Aide day so we have rolled them into one special day at Wellcamp. The year 6&7 students presented each staff member with a flower and a gift to thank them for all the effort they go to in order to make Wellcamp such a fantastic school.
· P&C Meeting tonight – everyone welcome
· Melbourne Cup Day Tuesday
· Playground rules – no more burying each other in the sandpit. Please be fair on the soccer field. Good sportsman ship is important. Only 2 ball on the field at one time and teams should be selected fairly.
· Toilets – please keep them clean. Boys were much better Thursday and Friday but teachers will continue to inspect regularly throughout the day
· Animal Cruelty Fundraiser – some of our senior students have organised a fundraiser to be held this Wednesday (5th). Items for sale range from 30c to $2.50. All donations will go the Animal Asia Foundation (AAF) and RSPCA.
· Swimming continues this week with Prep-2 going on Tuesday and 3-7 on Friday
· Recorder lessons Wednesday and Ukulele on Thursday
· Teaching and Learning and Discipline Audit on Thursday.
· Rule of the Week – Always play by the rules – be a good sport, play fair, not rough, no bad language
· House Cup – Wirth 11 McKenzie 13
· Reading Awards – Ella G, Kaylah, Will Mc, Alisha, Haylee S, Keaghan, Caleb S, Taylah B, Alanah, Lauren, Alex & Harry