Week two of this term is very busy.
1. The NED show- a free presentation, will take place after lunch today. NED stands for Never Give up, Encourage others & Do your best. The show is free but the program is financially supported by the sale of yoyos. Please support this excellent program by buying a yoyo. They will be available all week from the office.
2. SPORTS – last practice on Tuesday with Miss McCosker. Field events and the 200 & 800 races on Wednesday at Cambooya. Only those who are nominated need attend on Wednesday. The track events, ball games and relays on Friday, all students are participating and need to attend unless the school has been notified otherwise.
3. Tuckshop- there is no Wellcamp tuckshop this week but food will be available for purchase on Wednesday and Friday.
4. Amaroo permission forms and money is due on Thursday.
5. Eisteddfod on Thursday – good luck to our recorder group.
6. Rule of the Week- Be kind to one another.
7. House Cup- Wirth 1, McKenzie 0
8. Congratulations to our star kids this fortnight – Jeanie, Kyle, Alanah, Georgia J, Georga K