2015… just 151 days left to make a difference!!
Monday, 30th March, 2015
· Easter Eggstravaganza on Thursday. Make your bonnets at home for the parade. Pizza special for tuckshop plus normal tuckshop menu and lots of fun!
· Free Dress Thursday
· Tuckshop orders due tomorrow
· Raffle tickets (both sold and unsold) due back now
· Donations of eggs still wanted please
· Don’t play around or behind the tanks
· Welcome Lachlan, who is doing work experience with us this week.
· Fantastic job by Jay, Molly, Miffy, Hope, Annabelle, Georgia J, Makayla, Haylee L, Maddy C, Kirra, Maddy R – singing while guitar playing and also recorder playing
· Rule of the Week – Food scraps in scrap bins. Rubbish in rubbish bins. We need to remind our parents on Thursday about the scraps for the chooks.
· House Cup – Wirth 1 McKenzie 4
· Congratulations to our 30 night Readers: Kaitlyn, Skye, Mia, Ted, Rohan, Alex, Maddy S, Mitchill, Emma, Isabella, Ella G, Sam, Charlie R, Cory, Miffy, Georgia J, Sophie, Georgia L, Connor, Kita, Kirra, Jack D, Luke, Nick, Declan, Hope, Ben, Jack H, Leo, Jennifer, Lane, Peyton, Jack C, Bryson, Molly, Toby
This week we were lucky enough to listen to the recorder group( Jennifer, Makayla Anabelle, Maddy R and Maddy C, Georgia J, Miffy and Hope), play a rocking Hot Cross Buns and our very own country music star Jay played the guitar and sang 'Lights on the Hill' by Slim Dusty.
It was great to see so many parents at parade today!