1. A big thanks to two of our wonderful volunteer dads who were hard at work over the weekend. Glen McCosker fixed up the back wall of our cubby house and put up a whiteboard in the community hall. He added some artistic touched in the form of a cartoon, which gave the children real laugh. Jeffrey Loughlin was here for most of the weekend painting the ceiling of our undercover area and also repainting the old tennis shed. Both spaces look brilliant! Mrs Missingham has also been very busy putting in some great gardens. What a lucky school we are to have such fabulous volunteers.
2. Amaroo excursion for 3-7 students on Thursday
3. Due to a very convincing NAPLAN essay all the students in Mrs Cahill's and Mrs S’s class (Year 3-7) are now able to play soccer on the big field.
4. Sports shed – students are now limited to only one piece of equipment from the sports shed at lunch time, as we have grown so large.
5. Students are asked to place all food scraps into the green scraps bins so we can feed them to our lovely chickens.
6. Students are reminded that they must remain seated during eating times.
7. House Cup Wirth – 8, McKenzie -11
8. Reading awards 30 nights – Kyle, Aaron, Kaylah, Connor, Keghan, Haylee L. 60 nights – Jeanie, Stasia, Lauren, Caleb S, Shauna, Jorja R, Caleb B, Harry, Mia, Sophie and Annabelle
9. Mrs Hazeldene is returning to Mrs S’ class on Thursday to do her internship. She will be with us for four weeks.
Rule of the Week:- Be a good listener, in the classroom and in the playground.